Scrumptious honey tofu stir-fry
Serves 4. Preparation time 15 minutes.
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- 100g fresh asparagus tips
- 150g courgettes, thinly sliced
- 150g carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 50g red onion, finely sliced
- 150g pack Cauldron Organic Marinated Tofu Pieces
- 2 small lemons, juice only
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp honey (or light muscovado sugar*)
- Heat oil in large pan, add garlic and curry powder. Toss in asparagus and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes before adding courgettes and carrots. Continue stir frying for 2 minutes before adding onion and tofu.
- Mix together lemon juice, mint and honey together. Add to stir fry. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Can be served hot or cold with noodles, rice or wilted pak choy leaves and optional mangetout garnish.