Mango and orange fool
- 225g silken tofu
- 150ml soya cream
- 2” fresh root ginger, peeled & grated
- 2 ripe mangoes, stoned, peeled & chopped
- 1 orange
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Blend the silken tofu, soya cream, ginger and ½ the mango flesh together.
- Zest the orange and reserve some strips for decoration.
- Chop the orange into bite size pieces and mix with the rest of the mango pieces.
- Divide half of the tofu mixture between 4 sundae glasses. Layer the fruit on top and cover with more of the tofu mixture.
- Chill before serving with a sprinkling of orange zest and your favourite biscuits.
Our thanks to The Vegetarian Society for sharing this recipe.