Optimise all your essential fats naturally, with Vertese® Omega Oils 3.6.9 – our smooth blend of hearty oils.
Fats in the diet are often given a bad press but not all fats are bad news, for instance omega 3, 6 and 9 are needed for good health. These fats are known as essential fats which means the body can’t make them so we have to get them through the diet.
Nuts, seeds and plant oils are good food sources for omega 6 and 9, but omega 3 fats are a little harder to obtain from vegetarian or vegan sources as the best dietary source is fish. This doesn’t make dietary support impossible though, we just need to be a bit more creative with our food choices! Seeds such as hemp and flaxseed (also known as linseed) contain omega 3 fat ALA which supports a healthy cholesterol level and can be used by the body to make other omega 3 fats.
Vertese® Omega Oils 3.6.9 capsules can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing essential fats derived from natural plant sources such as flaxseed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. It’s free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
- If your dietary intake of omega fatty acids is low
- Provides key fatty acids derived from natural plant sources such as flaxseed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Provides vitamin E, an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- 2g daily of essential omega 3 fat ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- Free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 60 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
- Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Only use ingredients from vegan sources
- Gelatin-free vegetable capsules
- Not tested on animals
Nutritional Information Per 2 Capsules
|Omega 369 Oil Blend||1000mg||–|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid||400mg||–|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established