Enhance your diet naturally, with Vertese® Mushroom D – our fun-guy mushroom is happy and organic and packed with Vitamin D.
Vitamin D is vital for the immune system and strong bones. The immune system acts as our soldiers protecting against bacteria and other nasties trying to invade our bodies. While we can make vitamin D from exposing our skin to sunlight, in cooler climates such as the UK where the sun doesn’t often show its face, we may not be able to make enough vitamin D for our needs.
Vitamin D has become of a bit of a celebrity in the press now that everyone knows how important it is. The UK Department of Health recommends that pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly and infants should supplement with vitamin D.
We all want the best of health and our diet and lifestyle choices play an important part in achieving this. Getting enough vitamin D through the diet can be a little more challenging for vegetarians and vegans as it’s more readily available in animal source foods, but as long as you are having mushrooms or milk you are getting some of this important vitamin into your system.
If your vitamin D intake could do with a top up, Vertese® Mushroom D can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing organic high strength vitamin D naturally sourced from mushroom. Our mushrooms haven’t been force fed with pesticides or artificial growth additives so they’ve grown up feeling fulfilled and well-nourished. Mushroom D is free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
- If your dietary intake of vitamin D or sun exposure is low
- Organic high strength vitamin D naturally sourced from mushroom
- Vitamin D supports the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal bone health and muscle function
- The UK Department of Health recommends that pregnant or breastfeeding women, and the elderly should supplement with vitamin D
- Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 30 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
- Made in the UK
- Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Only use ingredients from vegan sources
- Gelatin-free vegetable capsules
- Not tested on animals
Nutritional Information Per Capsule
|Vitamin D 1000iu
(derived from organic mushroom)
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established