Optimise essential omega 3 fats naturally and support healthy cholesterol levels with Vertese® Flaxseed Oil – a rich source of omega 3 ALA
Fats in the diet are often given a bad press but not all fats are bad news, for instance the omega 3 fat ALA supports a healthy cholesterol level. Omega 3 fats are known as essential fats which means the body can’t make them so we have to get them through the diet.
Omega 3 fats are a little more challenging to obtain from a vegetarian or vegan diet as the best dietary source is fish. This doesn’t make dietary support impossible though, we just need to be a bit more creative with our food choices! Plant sources of omega 3 ALA include seeds such as hemp and flaxseed (also known as linseed). ALA can be used by the body to make other omega 3 fats.
Vertese® Flaxseed Oil capsules can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing a great natural source of omega 3 ALA to help maintain normal cholesterol levels. It’s free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
- If your dietary intake of omega 3 fatty acids is low
- A rich source of the essential omega 3 fat ALA
- 2g daily of ALA helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 30 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
- Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Only use ingredients from vegan sources
- Gelatin-free vegetable capsules
- Not tested on animals
Nutritional Information Per Capsule
|Vitamin E||10 mg||a-TE||83|
|Flaxseed Oil||1000 mg||–|
|Omega 3 (ALA)||450 mg|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established