Optimise your skin and hormonal balance naturally, with Vertese® Evening Primrose Oil – a traditional favourite.
Fats in the diet are often given a bad press but not all fats are bad news. Some fats like omega 6 are needed for good health and are known as essential fats which means the body can’t make them so we have to get them through the diet.
Omega 6 fat GLA is an essential fat which is present in some foods like blackcurrant, also hemp and borage which are not foods we regularly eat. If they haven’t made it into your shopping trolley yet, now you have a good reason to try them!
Vertese® Evening Primrose Oil capsules can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing a great natural source of GLA to support healthy skin and hormonal balance. It’s free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
- If your dietary intake of omega 6 fatty acids is low
- Provides a natural source of the essential omega 6 fat GLA
- Provides vitamin E, an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Made in the UK
- Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Only use ingredients from vegan sources
- Gelatin-free vegetable capsules
- Not tested on animals
Nutritional Information Per Capsule
|Vitamin E||10 mg||a-TE||83|
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000 mg||–|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)||80 mg|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established