Increase your defences naturally, with Vertese® Berry C Complex. Our combination of berries, grapeseed and rosehip is bursting with natural vitamin C.
We are young at heart and want that to reflect in the way we look, yet car fumes and pollution can accelerate the ageing process by affecting collagen, a protein naturally found in the skin that gives it a bouncy, wrinkle-free appearance. It’s your armour, it’s stronger than steel, acting as connective tissue holding your body together. Berries and other plant foods are packed with vitamin C and other nutrients that support collagen production and the immune system. The appearance of food often gives you an idea of how it benefits your health – have you noticed how bright, plump and youthful the skin of a berry looks? Where are the laughter lines?
Vertese® Berry C Complex can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing a natural source of vitamin C from acerola cherry, and other plant extracts including grapeseed, rosehip and blackcurrant. It’s free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
- Vitamin C supports the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, helping support the health of your skin
- Naturally sourced vitamin C from acerola cherry
- A source of natural mixed fruit extracts grapeseed, blackcurrant, rosehip and citrus fruit
- Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 60 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
- Made in the UK
- Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Only use ingredients from vegan sources
- Gelatin-free vegetable capsules
- Not tested on animals
Nutritional Information Per 2 Capsules
(from Acerola Cherry extract
& Ascorbic Acid)
|Blackcurrant Extract 4:1||25 mg||–|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||25 mg||–|
|Grapeseed Extract 120:1||25 mg||–|
|Rosehip Extract 20:1||25 mg||–|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established