Site and User Information
We store the following information in a log file and/or database when you request a page from the Vertese® website through your browser:
- IP address
- Operating system
- The date and time
- Your referral source
This information is not used to identify specific users, and is only used for:
- Website and system administration
- Research and development
- User analysis (anonymous)
Cookies are small files which are sent from a website and stored in your web browser. Cookies help websites tailor their pages to your needs, by remembering information about your preferences. Cookies can also be used to monitor web traffic and engagement. Cookies help us understand which pages users find useful and areas we can improve.
Please see below for the cookies we use on the Vertese® website:
- _ga: This Google Analytics cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
- wp_woocommerce_session_: This Woocommerce cookie uses a unique ID to find information related to user sessions in the database.
- woocommerce_recently_viewed: This Woocommerce cookie remembers which products you looked at on our site.
- Facebook Custom Audiences: This tracking pixel allows us to remarket appropriately to visitors on Facebook
- Facebook Connect: This tracking pixel allows us to advertise appropriately to visitors on Facebook
- MyFonts Counter: This tracking beacon tracks usage of the font HelveticaNeueLTStd-LtCn, as per our licensing agreement
- Twitter Advertising: This tracking pixel allows us to provide better content and advertising to you on Twitter.
Find out how to manage and block cookies by visiting www.aboutcookies.org.